VTC International Development Office

Student Visa and Immigration
In general, unless a person has the right of abode or right to land in the Hong Kong Special Administration Region (HKSAR), he / she requires a visa / entry permit to study in the HKSAR. Please visit here for details.

If you are being offered a place of study, VTC will assist you to apply for a Hong Kong Study Visa. The Hong Kong Immigration Department normally takes 6 weeks to process a visa / permit for study upon receipt of all the required documents.  We will send the detailed information to you after your visa meets with Hong Kong Immigration Department's approval.